Zoom has become a household name that provides professionals to meet their colleagues digitally. Zoom feature that allows recreating the experience of meeting people in their real life. From the waiting room to raising room zoom is designed to help make your meeting run as smoothly as possible.
Zoom provides different types of features one of the lesser-known features is the breakout room. The breakout provides separate people in a meeting into a smaller group where they have their private conversation and then come back for a meeting. However, if you use the desktop zoom or mobile user you will b manage and create your breakout rooms in zoom.
There are the following steps to enable breakout room functionality;
- First, you can sign in with your username and password on zoom.
- Next, you can create your account by clicking ”My Account” in the top right corner.
- And then set the zoom by under the personal sidebar ”click setting”.
- Then, under the Meeting tab scroll down to the” In the meeting (advanced) category”.
- In the meeting, the category clicks the switch to enable the breakout room. And also pre-schedule the breakout room meeting will let you can manually assign the meeting